Adobe Lightroom 1.0 Released
After many months of beta, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 1.0 has been released into the wild for a fairly reasonable price (assuming performance issues from beta4 have been fixed) of $199. Or maybe it'll be released Feb 19... one of the two :)
A short list of changes from here are:
- Clone/Healing/Redeye tools
- Virtual copies (allows multiple adjustments/crops/etc for the same image)
- Image stacks
- Two new ways to rate photos besides the current 0-5 star system: flags (“picked”, “rejected”, “no flag”) and colors (an image can have one of five color tags associated with it).
- Lots of keyword-related tools, including a keyword stamper and keyword browser
- Intuitive folder-oriented layout replaces the “shoots” layout.
- Export presets (yeah!)
- Many editable presets (for filenames, metadata, export settings...)
- Can import/export Photoshop PSD files
- A "watched folder" - images showing up in the folder are automatically imported.
Some pretty exciting stuff in there, at least for me :)
Another page with some details is here.
Posted by Arcterex at January 29, 2007 04:13 PM