Machine Gun Kelly gig at Microsoft Store cut short by police
You have to watch the video of the Machine Gun Kelly gig at Microsoft Store cut short by police to believe it.
Microsoft regularly books recording artists for performances at its retail stores, but this table top performance was clearly not what it expected. We’ve reached out to Microsoft for an official comment and we’ll update you accordingly.
What could possibly go wrong. The thinking was no doubt:
- Lets copy the Apple Store experience
- Ok, we created stores with a similar environment, have all our products out, and the layout of the stores is almost exact, but no lineups for store openings….
- I have a great idea, lets book artists and give away tickets to get lineups at the stores!
- Sweet! We got lineups for big names like Beiber, suck it Apple! Now lets branch out a bit.
- A gangsta rapper will attract great lineups, what could possibly go wrong?
At least that’d be my guess anyway.
Posted by Arcterex at October 02, 2012 03:32 PM